Join us in San Antonio for the 2019 Traffic Safety Conference. The full program is now posted. The conference will include:
- 3 Preconference Workshops:
- Lurking in the Data and the Seven-Step Violator Contact: A Workshop Focused on Deploying Enforcement Resources Actively and Effectively
- From Data to Implementation: A Workshop Focused on Accessing and Analyzing Texas Crash Data
- Keeping Vehicles on the Road: A Workshop Focused on Reducing Roadway Departure Crashes
- Opening session featuring Texas A&M Transportation Institute Director Greg Winfree.
- Breakout sessions on distracted driving, speeding, roadway and lane departures, impaired driving, pedestrian safety, intersection safety, and young drivers.
- Conference luncheon featuring David L. Harkey as the keynote speaker. Harkey is president of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the Highway Loss Data Institute.
Register now to attend.