In collaboration with TxDOT’s Aviation and General Services Division, TTI helps to produce Wingtips, a full-color, quarterly newsletter that serves as the official publication of TxDOT’s Aviation Division. Among the duties of TTI staff include:
- Serve as the managing editor of the publication,
- Produce original content and coordinate the design, printing and distribution for its 4,000 readers across the country, and
- Coordinate the electronic distribution.
Texas Transportation Researcher
The following stories have appeared in the Texas Transportation Researcher.
- Shipping to the Future
- You may experience some turbulence: 2008 Texas Aviation Conference addresses economic realities
- I Believe I Can Fly: TTI’s 2006 Texas Summer Aviation Academy
- Airport Development Research: Environmental and Economic Challenges
- Bringing It Together: The Collin County Regional Airport
Since 2002, TTI staff have served as contributing writers for the Air Transportation in Texas section of the Texas Almanac.